You can spend money in stores just by using your Apple Watch thanks to Apple Pay. Let’s do this.
Forget your iPhone. You can now make purchases using your Apple Watch.
Using Apple Pay on Apple Watch
As long as you have set up and added one or more bank cards, you can make a purchase with Apple Pay from your Apple Watch:
- Double-click the side button and hold your Apple Watch within a few centimeters of the contactless reader to use your default bank card.
- Push the Digital Crown to go back to your watch face after you feel a gentle tap to confirm your payment.
- Double-click the side button on your Apple Watch if you want to use a different card to make a purchase,
- Swipe left or right and select the card you’d like to use.
- With the new card selected, hold your Apple Watch near the reader to pay.
- Push the Digital Crown to go back to your watch face until you feel a gentle tap to confirm your payment.
For more information on Apple Watch, be sure to see our ultimate guide about the wearable device. If you have any additional questions, let us know below.