Looking to bolster your career in software development? Or would you just like to try your hand at a new operating system? If so, we may have just the thing for you.
Linux operating systems have become increasingly popular in commercial computing environments, which means systems administrators have also become very in-demand. Adopters include tech giants such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, and Amazon.
What’s in the Linux Power User Bundle?
Over 22 hours of expert-led instruction, that’s what. The bundle is made up of five specialized learning kits designed to teach Linux to even a complete noob. Here’s a summary:
- Learn Linux in Five Days and Level Up Your Career — Introduces you to the basics of Linux, then dives into advanced concepts and techniques — $199 value
- High Availability for the LAMP Stack — Ensure your sites and apps run smoothly by eliminating points of failure — $99 value
- Linux Alternatives to Windows Applications — Learn about the Linux equivalents to Windows software, programs, and applications — $50 value
- Linux for Beginners — Everything from installation to advanced techniques. A course that has been completed by over 25,000 students — $199 value
- Linux Command Line Essentials — Quickly and easily master the command line, manage files, directories, and more — $50 value
The bundle is currently rocking a five-star rating. At only $19 instead of the cumulative $600 value, you get each hour of training for under $1.
The deal ends very soon, so don’t miss out. Tap the button below to find out more.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.