The Redmi Note 7 Pro has an impressive price/performance ratio, bringing a big battery, 48MP main camera, and plenty more to the table. Xiaomi’s sub-brand isn’t content to just leave it in the lurch, as we’ve now got a new stable update.
This new update (V10.3.5.0.PFHINXM) brings a variety of fixes to the table, but it also adds new AI camera modes and the April 2019 security patch. You can check out the release notes below.
- Fix: Camera force closed when the app was closed and opened again in the Video mode
- New: New modes for AI camera
Lockscreen, status bar, notification shade
- Fix: Call-time bubble overlapped with notification icons
- Fix: Low battery warning didn’t appear in landscape mode
- Optimization: You can open Home screen using your fingerprint after your face data is verified
- New: You can restrict opening Notification shade on the Lock screen now
- Fix: Ending calls took longer time than expected
- Fix: Status bar shortcut and floating notification for calls appeared at the same time
- Optimization: Message bubbles weren’t aligned properly
- SystemFix: Switching between spaces changed the text size
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to April 2019. Increased system security.
Xiaomi didn’t clarify details regarding the new camera modes, and we would’ve liked to see the May 2019 security patch instead. Nevertheless, we’re happy to see the company delivering more updates to the Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Last month’s update improved photo sharpness in 48MP and 12MP modes, delivered better low-light snaps, and improved portrait mode. Have you received the most recent update though? Let us know in the comments!