The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links.
You don’t need an expensive college degree to become a computer science whiz anymore. Online courses are much more affordable, and you can pick and choose the parts that interest you most.
The 2019 Complete Computer Science Bundle is a great example. This 11-part mega bundle contains over 110 hours of expert-led training. It covers the most vital technologies used in the industry and it makes an excellent platform to launch your tech career.
Master mainstream tech skills.
Like a computer science degree, you also get comprehensive instruction in mainstream tech skills such as web development and software testing. You’ll even learn how to build chatbots and voice apps for Alexa.
These tech skills can open up a host of career doors, and there’s even some help in taking such opportunities. The bundle contains comprehensive training on how to shine in coding interviews.
The 2019 Computer Science Bundle:
- An Easy Introduction to Python — $99 value
- Scalable Programming with Scala and Spark — $99 value
- Break Away: Programming And Coding Interviews — $99 value
- The Web Development Omnibus: jQuery, AngularJS, and ReactJS — $99 value
- Building Voice Apps Using Amazon Alexa — $99 value
- Building Chatbots with Google DialogFlow — $99 value
- Using Elasticsearch and Kibana — $99 value
- From 0 to 1: Spark for Data Science in Python — $99 value
- Learn By Example: Scala — $99 value
- Software Testing Omnibus: Sikuli, Selenium, JUnit, and Principles of Testing — $99 value
The entire value of the computer science bundle is almost $1,100, but there’s a 96 percent price drop on the package right now. If you sign up in time, you’ll pay just $39.
Over 1,700 people have already enrolled, and the learning kit boasts a five-star rating. The deal ends soon though, so hit the button below to check it out.
This deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.