Data is the lifeforce of the biggest companies in the world, which is why some of the most lucrative jobs out there revolve around it. To jump in on the data movement, it all starts with SQL certification training.
SQL is the most widely-used programming language for managing and communicating with databases. The certifications are highly sought after, and average salaries for specialists are more than $85,000 per year.
You could go back to school to gain these skills, but the Complete Microsoft and Oracle SQL Certification Bundle can train you for the certification exams for only $23 with our promo code.
This 11-course bundle spans over 120 hours of beginner-friendly training. You’ll start by preparing for your Microsoft 70-461 certification by learning to write basic Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
From there, you’ll prepare for six more advanced Microsoft SQL Server 2012 certification exams, two Microsoft SQL Server 2016 certification exams, and two Oracle 12c OCP certification exams.
Each certification you add to your resume will validate your SQL knowledge and make you more desirable to potential employers.
The SQL Certification Bundle Highlights:
- Microsoft 70-461: Querying SQL Server 2012 — $299 value
- 70-462: Administering SQL Server 2012 Databases — $299 value
- 70-463: Implementing A Data Warehouse With SQL Server 2012 — $299 value
- 70-464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database — $299 value
- 70-465: Designing Database Solutions For Microsoft SQL Server 2012 — $299 value
- Oracle 12c OCP 1Z0-061: SQL Fundamentals — $299 value
- Oracle 12c OCP 1Z0-062: Installation and Administration — $299 value
The 11-part Complete Microsoft and Oracle SQL Certification Bundle have a combined retail value of almost $3,300, but you can get the total package for just $39 today.
Even better, you could use the promo code 40LEARN40 at the checkout and get it all for only $23.40.
The promo code deal ends soon, so hit the button below to find out more.
Is this deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the DEALS HUB.