Spending money on smart home improvements is all well and good, but with a Syncwire Smart Plug, you can turn any device into a smart device. That lamp you already have that matches your decor? Now it’s a voice-powered smart lamp. To achieve this, all you need is a two-in-one Smart Plug.
You can pick one up for just $17 with our holiday promo code and find out just how versatile it can be.
Think about it: You get home from work, walk into a dark house, and just ask your voice assistant to turn on the lights. The Smart Plug works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and any IFTTT compatible device. It’s a two-in-one as well, so you can make any outlet in your house do double the work.
The smart capabilities go beyond a simple voice command; you can even control your Smart Plugs from an app. That means you can create schedules for when your devices turn on and off to save energy. The Smart Plug can take an input between 110 and 240 volts and has a max load of 16A which should be good for most any household device.
The Syncwire Smart Plug at a glance:
- Control multiple devices in a confined area via remote or voice control using the Smart Life app or Alexa or Google Assistant devices.
- Use individually or in groups.
- Create a schedule to automatically turn your appliances on or off to better manage energy.
- Create a group to control multiple devices with a single button.
- Share the plug with family and friends via the app.
The Syncwire Smart Plug has a retail value of $23 for one plug, but you can pick yours up now from Tech Deals for just $16.99 with the promo code MERRYSAVE15. You can also get a two-pack if you’re ready to automate even more of your house.
The deal clock is ticking and Christmas is fast approaching, so hit the button below to check out the offer.
Is this deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the DEALS HUB.