There’s no time like the holiday season to sit down and watch a movie with your family. For that, you’ll need a big screen. One solution is the Crosstour Mini Projector which turns any wall into a home theater. It’s just $76 right now on Amazon.
You can adjust the Crosstour Mini to project a screen size of up to 176 inches — just imagine how much a TV that size would cost. The Crosstour Mini also offers a number of different ways to connect your devices and play your movies and games. You can choose to connect HDMI, USB, AV and more.
2,000 lumens of brightness make your movies pop off the wall.
The Crosstour Mini also packs enough brightness to make your movies and games pop right off the wall. It features 2,000 lumens of brightness and a 1080p HD resolution for crisp pictures no matter the occasion.
Crosstour Mini Projector at a glance:
- Enjoy your favorite movies and games in 1080p HD resolution.
- Rely on 2,000 lumens of brightness to make your projections pop.
- Take advantage of flexible inputs from HDMI, AV, and USB ports.
- Project a picture from 32 inches all the way up to 176 inches to fit any wall.
- Watch more with 55,000 hours of LED lamp life.
The Crosstour Mini Projector has a retail value of $159.97, but you can pick yours up right now on Amazon for $75.97. Amazon sales come and go quickly, and this is an opportunity to save over 50% off retail.
The deal could end at any time, so hit the widget below to take advantage.
Is this deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the DEALS HUB.