Happy Friday, readers. By this point, you might have been reminded just how long the week can be in the wrong job. If you like the idea of being a Google Data Engineer or even a Cloud Architect instead, today’s deal might interest you.
The Google Cloud Platform is Google’s answer to AWS. It’s a suite of cloud computing services, and it’s the premier tool for a lot of high-end machine learning applications. That’s because TensorFlow, which is often used in deep learning technology, is also from Google.
It might all sound a bit niche, but TensorFlow is used to manage Big Data, which is where huge sums of money are being invested these days. How else are the corporations going to process all the data they hold about us?
Get fully trained for the Google Data Engineer and Cloud Architect certification exams.
If you like the sound of working in this field (or cloud) then the GCP: Complete Google Data Engineer and Cloud Architect Guide is a great place to start. It assumes no prior knowledge and contains 22 hours of easy-to-follow online video tutorials. You’ll even be fully prepared for the Google Data Engineer and Cloud Architect certification exams.
Best of all, thanks to a big price drop, it’s just $15 right now.
The Google Cloud training at a glance:
- Access 166 lectures and 22 hours of content 24/7.
- Cover the material you need to pass the Google Data Engineer and Cloud Architect certification exams.
- Explore AppEngine, Kubernetes, and Compute Engine.
- Discuss Big Data and Managed Hadoop with Dataproc, Dataflow, BigTable, BigQuery, and more.
- Learn what neural networks and deep learning are, how neurons work, and how neural networks are trained.
- Understand DevOps principles like StackDrive logging, monitoring, and cloud deployment management.
- Discover security, networking, and Hadoop foundations.
It’s quite an offer, seen as the guide usually sells for almost $200. The deal expires in a few days though, so move quickly if you’re interested. The link below takes you there.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.