Most of us now have powerful cameras in our pockets, and yet we’re printing fewer pictures. I know I take snaps everywhere and they either go on the ‘gram or they get lost forever. You can start printing your pictures and displaying memories in seconds with the Canon Ivy Printer, which is 23% off on Amazon right now.
The process is much easier than the old Polaroid photos you needed to shake for five minutes while they developed. The Canon Ivy connects to your phone using Bluetooth and an app, and you can start printing in seconds. No ink is required because the Canon Ivy uses special Zink paper.
If you don’t want to put a picture on Instagram but you still want to add filters and stickers, you can do that too. The Canon app includes tons of ways to edit your shots before printing. Plus, once you print your pictures, you can then peel the back off and attach them to almost any surface.
Oh, and the printer is less than five inches by three inches so it’s super portable.
The Canon Ivy Printer at a glance:
- Print photos from your phone in seconds via Bluetooth.
- Leave ink behind with special Zink paper.
- Peel the back off your images and attach them to almost any surface.
- Fit the printer in your pocket and go thanks to the tiny size.
- Use the Canon app to add filters and edit your pics to perfection.
The deal could end at any time, so tap the widget below to take advantage.
Is this deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the DEALS HUB.